Wednesday, November 19, 2008

OneWAP

Sunday marks the occasion of this blog acquiring it's TENTH subscriber.  Oh yes, it's true.  One Wild and Precious Life is in the double digits.  (Dooce and The Bloggess , One WAP is in the neighborhood).

But I've been made aware of some technical problems (apparently if my blog is in a sidebar roll, it says that the last time I updated was three months ago), and being the techy-guru that I am, I'm pretty sure that when I begin fiddling with buttons that I know nothing about, there's a good chance my blog or who knows my home and entire family may be deleted from the earth. 

So, to my ten loyal subscribers of which only two is myself and my mom, if you don't receive another post from me in the next day or so, please come back and subscribe again . . . and hopefully www.jesstock.blogspot.com will still exist and not have landed into the URL of somebody's blog about algebra, or household pets, or something equally disturbing.

1 comment:

Vered - MomGrind said...

"I'm pretty sure that when I begin fiddling with buttons that I know nothing about, there's a good chance my blog or who knows my home and entire family may be deleted from the earth."

You're funny. I like that.

:-)