Friday, July 3, 2009

Oh Summer I Love You!!!

Going to the zoo . . .
slurping slushies . . .
Dancing at a wedding . . . 
Another zoo . . .
My mom got a new dog,her name is Chi Chi.  
Playing in the sandbox . . . I've been considering moving the sandbox into the kitchen, as that is where it all ends up anyway.

The waterpark . . . 
My in-laws took the girls to Build-A-Bear . . .
Wearing bright summery outfits . . .
Puddle jumping (the pond that is our driveway) . . .
just being cute . . .The new farm market made me want to dance in the streets . . .



2 comments:

Kazzy said...

Holy curls! I love the hair on your baby! Summertime with the kids is precious time. Great photos!

charrette said...

Great photos. Especially the farmers market.

And -- did you get a new haircut?
How fun to go short for summer. I love it.