Friday, November 6, 2009

So I have failed twice in my attempt to blog every day for one week.  Geesh.  Well I heard that November is blogging month, or something like that, so maybe I will keep trying (and failing) for the rest of the month.  If nothing else, it keeps me thinking and it's good for me to do something for myself other than counting the days until I'm no longer pregnant.

This one is for yesterday . . . I'll hopefully get another Why I still Like Christians post up during naptime today!

My brother Joe's latest commercial . . . he's the one on the couch:


2 comments:

at the end of the alphabet said...

I love it! It's so fun to see him on TV...they're hilarious. I'll have to show this one to the husband.

at the end of the alphabet said...

The commercial is hilarious...we were watching football with Joel and Michele yesterday and it aired. I love seeing him on TV...it's fun!