Saturday, November 14, 2009

water

This is a video everyone should watch . . . I snagged it from my friend Ruth's blog.



I only lived in Haiti for less than two years . . . not long enough to say that I did much of anything . . . but Haiti lives with me every day.  I remind myself all the time that I do not need or deserve for life to be this easy.  I still feel guilty when I flush the toilet, knowing that the clean water in our commodes is something that most of the world must travel a great distance to find. Honestly, every time I turn on the dishwasher or do the laundry, a little part of me says, This is amazing.  Do not forget to be amazed.

4 comments:

LMShunk said...

Yeah, me too Jess.

Me too.

deb said...

Do not Forget to be Amazed.

I love that .

deb said...

Thank you for sharing this. Uniquely presented.
We take so much for granted.

Ruth said...

Glad you liked it!