Saturday, April 3, 2010

quiet

I'm still here . . . just feeling quiet these days . . . and, it's difficult to type with baby in my arms (I choose baby!).

Thinking a lot about Easter, all of the metaphors of pregnancy and childbirth to Lent, the Crucifixion and Resurrection; a lot that could be said but really I just feel like being quiet and soaking it all in . . . the sunshine, the newness everywhere, the long-waiting and hoping fulfilled . . . new life!

I am quietly rejoicing here, I hope that your Easter celebration is meaningful as well.

-------------
Updated:  I have been fiddling with my post feed and I finally fixed the problem, so my posts can update to other blogs again!  Whew, it only took me a year to figure that out :/

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Hooray, I'm so happy the feed works now! Happy Easter! He is risen!

charrette said...

There is no better way to spend Easter than rejoicing over new life!

I'm convinced I need to be quiet more often.