I apologize, I sincerely did not mean to leave this blog at some kind of cliffhanger: we are moving . . . and the music swells and a week later you tune in only to find that the climax isn't all that climactic . . . well, maybe it is . . .

and to be honest I haven't wanted to publish where we are going because I first needed to tell my Grandma . . . but I was too sad.  I just couldn't tell her.

Today I did.

And now I can tell you . . . we are moving to Cleveland!  Hooray!

I also haven't been around this blog the past few days because I've had things to do, places to go . . .
ice cream to eat  . . .


We had the best. time. EVER. in Florida, and now we are home and Jim is getting ready to begin his new job on Monday!

I can't wait to blog about our trip, our move, so many things . . . but first I can't wait finish the vacation thriller I can not. put. down. . . .

Comments

Tim D. said…
CONGRATS ON THE MOVE!
I am on book three on the Larsson novels...kind of dark and creepy, but great story.
Shannon said…
just started this! (it will take a while as reading is not #1 right now!) I'm having a hard time getting into it though... so it must get better? :)
Fijufic said…
Enjoy Cleveland. I often joke my friends from Cleveland that the "Meanest People in the World" are from Cleveland.

I am kidding of course but the saying has stuck with me ever since and has become an a saying in these parts as a result.

Florida looks like a blast.
ShortyRobs said…
Congrats on the move! Hope the transition goes smoothly... darn though, I was secretly hoping you were moving to Cincy and Jim was teaming up with Tim at the Bridge :)
WAH! Still not wanting you to move. :) I'm happy for you guys, really, I'm also a selfish human.
As always, love your blog, glad you had a good vacation.
Elizabeth said…
So exciting that you're moving and that that involves a new start. Though I think I can identify with many of the reasons why you wouldn't be looking forward to moving too! :)

Popular Posts