gratitude in the process
I am searching you, and knowing your heart.
I am testing you and knowing your anxious thoughts.
I am looking to see if there is any offensive way in you,
and leading you in the way everlasting.
This passage was read this way, in the present tense, at church a few weeks ago and it has stuck with me. I had not thought to read scripture this way, that God is now doing what we have prayed he will do.
. . . counting His gifts,
71. I really, really love living in the city
72. mudpies and ice cream with the girls at the Botanical Garden. They love that place!
73. our neighborhood pool
75. our CSA
78. taking walks in our neighborhood
79. Jo and Larry and their precious kiddos
80. Antolia cafe
81. Half Price Books
82. the Lake
83. a day for being quiet
84. the things God teaches me through my kids, every day
85. He is testing . .. knowing . . . leading
86. Dressing Josie is always a challenge because you must first pry away whatever is in her hands. She yells and begs . . . it made me think about the things my Father takes out of my hands, so that He can clothe me in His righteousness.
87. thankful for the unknowns
88. Great is Thy faithfulness! Great is Thy faithfulness!
89. the sound of popcorn popping
90. iced tea
91. two sweet days to lavish all our attention on Josie (her loving every minute!)
92. Sami saying on the phone that she was sad last night because she missed her Mommy. (But happy again at her Grandma's house this morning).
93. Driving with the windows down
94. creating peace in the playroom
95. less= better
96. sitting down with a book after a crazy-busy week
97. the girls' buddy Izaak visiting, his mom Anna
98. Jim and Josie at the art museum & a few hours of quiet for writing/dreaming
99. a good excuse to avoid laundry for a few days (MICE!!!!!)
100. Summer afternoon- Summer afternoon . .. the two most beautiful words in the English language!
101. All of the kind words and advice sent to me regarding my post on our decision about schooling . .. Thank-you!!