tell me everything

I am a story lover. It is the reason I read books and blogs and listen to the news. The world is made up of stories and I love to learn about them.

I love to hear people tell their stories. I tend to ask a lot of questions, though I didn't really realize it until one day when Jim and I were first married and he gently cautioned me that my questions make people uncomfortable. 

This took my by surprise. I think of asking questions as a way of showing a person you are interested in and care about a person. 

This is directly tied to my personality. As a Healer/Champion  I/ENFP, I am naturally curious and empathetic, interested in a deeper understanding of people. I tend to accept people without question, and am especially interested in differing experiences and points of view.

I have learned to be more aware of coming across as intrusive. Conversely, not asking questions to me feels uninterested or unfriendly.

What do you think?

(ENFP)



Similar? Follow my I/ENFP board on Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts